Client Brief Template
**This is not a physical product**
The client brief is all about making sure you and your client are on the same page. It does not replace your contract, but it does offer a written document to confirm what your client has asked you to do.
This client brief template gives you a simple framework to outline the scope of your project in a polished and professional format ready for your client.
Included within the client brief template .zip file:
- Client Brief Template InDesign File [.indd] – This is the raw template file, set up with Character Styles, Color Swatches, and Master Pages, designed for easy editing. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- Client Brief Template InDesign File [.idml] – This is the same as the .indd file except it’s downsaved where it can be open by older version just in case. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- Client Brief Template PowerPoint File [.pptx] – This is the raw template file in PowerPoint form, set up with placeholder text and master slides, designed for easy editing. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- Client Brief Template Google Slides – This is a link to Google Slides versions of the PowerPoint template. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- (3) Client Brief Examples PDF [.pdf] – These are just a few examples to show how you might vary the styling and infill information.
- (1) Template Guide – Client Brief PDF [.pdf] – This is a pdf with all the information, links to the video guide, and resources you’ll need to understand how to use this template.
- The template itself requires an up-to-date version of Adobe InDesign and/or an up-to-date version of Microsoft PowerPoint. To edit, the Google Slides version, a Google account is required.
- To view the PDF files, you will need to ensure you have a PDF viewer installed on your machine. These are often free and can include Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.
Important to note:
- Do keep in mind that a client brief does not replace a contract with a client.
- Templates support is provided via the Templates Support Contact form.
All designs are copyright and original to the site owner. Templates are intended for individual use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.