Simple Title Block Templates - A2 / A3 / A4 + 8.5x11 / 11x17 / 18x24 / 24x36 Sizes
**This is not a physical product.**
Your drawing title block is the key to make sure your design drawings are organised and easy-to-understand. This template is designed to be a clean and simple framework for you to put your drawing information, giving your polished and professional drawings.
Included within the title block template .zip file:
- Plain Title Block Metric File [.dwg] – This is the AutoCAD file where you can find 6 iterations of the title block: A4, A3, and A2 standard as well as A4 Portrait, A3 Horizontal, and A2 Horiontal.
- Plain Title Block Imperial File [.dwg] – This is the AutoCAD file where you can find 6 iterations of the title block: 8.5x11 (US Letter), 11x17 (Ledger/Tabloid), 18x24 (Arch C), and 24x36 (Arch D) standard, as well as 8.5x11 Portrait, 11x17 Horizontal, and 24x36 Horizontal.
- Placeholder Logo File [.png] – This is an image file that you can replace to input your own logo within the title block.
- Template Guide – Plain Title Block PDF [.pdf] – This is a pdf with all the information, links to the video guide, and resources you’ll need to understand how to use this template.
- The template itself requires an up-to-date version of AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT
- To view the PDF files, you will need to ensure you have a PDF viewer installed on your machine. These are often free and can include Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.
Important to note:
- These title blocks are fully customizable and editable where you can ensure the information is exactly what you need for your projects and your personal branding.
- Templates support is provided via the Templates Support Contact form.
All designs are copyright and original to the site owner. Templates are intended for individual use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.