Project Time Sheets Template
**This is not a physical product**
This one isn’t for the clients, but for you. With this template, you’ll be able to track your hours spent on a particular project, track variable hourly rates, and determine if you ended up being profitable.
Too often, the number of hours designers spend on a project don’t get billed appropriately. This project time sheets template gives you a spreadsheet that makes for easy inputting of hours and automatic outputting of valuable data. It’s also set up for printing and branding.
Included within the project time sheets template .zip file:
- Project Time Sheets Template Excel File [.xlsx] – This is the Excel file, set up for easy tracking of project time spent. (Both A4 and US Letter size versions for print are available within the download file.)
- (1) Template Guide – Project Time Sheets Template PDF [.pdf] – This is a pdf with all the information, links to the video guide, and resources you’ll need to understand how to use this template.
- The template itself requires Microsoft Excel.
- To view the PDF files, you will need to ensure you have a PDF viewer installed on your machine. These are often free and can include Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.
Important to note:
- Do keep in mind this template is intended to provide you and your team information about how you work. To understand your financials in depth, be sure to consult relevant professionals.
- Templates support is provided via the Templates Support Contact form.
All designs are copyright and original to the site owner. Templates are intended for individual use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.