Multi-Project Planner Template
**This is not a physical product**
The Multi-Project Planner Template is part of the Awesome Admin Bundle!
When you start to forget how many hours there are to work on a project in a week, you start to accidentally give yourself a lot of overtime… Avoid over-doing it, by planning your multiple projects together in one place.
This template is designed to automatically help you not only visually organise your time for projects, but also, track when you’re working too much on one project or working too much on one week. This way you’re working with the time you have available and the time you’re being paid for.
Included within the project time sheets template .zip file:
- Mult-Project Planner Template Excel File [.xlsx] – This is the Excel file, set up for easy tracking and planning of multiple projects.
- Multi-Project Planner Template Google Sheets – This is the Google Sheets file, that functions like the Excel file.
(1) Template Guide – Multi-Project Planner PDF [.pdf] – This is a pdf with all the information, links to the video guide, and resources you’ll need to understand how to use this template.
- The template itself requires Microsoft Excel. If you prefer the Google Sheets version, this will require a Google account
- To view the PDF files, you will need to ensure you have a PDF viewer installed on your machine. These are often free and can include Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.
Important to note:
- Do keep in mind this template is intended to provide you and your team information about how you work.
- Templates support is provided via the Templates Support Contact form.
All designs are copyright and original to the site owner. Templates are intended for individual use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.