Meeting Minutes Templates Kit
**This is not a physical product**
You know when a client conveniently ‘forgets’ something they’ve asked you to do and it ends up causing you both a big, expensive headache? Avoid the misunderstandings with a good set of meeting minutes.
This meeting minutes template is intended to make the process of formally recording the information, discussions, and decisions made in a meeting as painless and quick as possible. The template is set up to allow for personal branding and quick in-filling of information. As a result, you’ll look oh-so-professional with your client as well as keep detailed records that can save you from any of those nightmarish misunderstandings.
Included within the meeting minutes templates kit .zip file:
- (1) Meeting Minutes Template Word Document [.docx] – This document features highlights to indicate where you need to input specific information. It also features a place for your own branding and contact details. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- (1) Meeting Minutes Printable Template Word Document [.docx] – This document is the blank version. Within the document, you can add your own branding and contact details, but this document is designed to be printed, where you or someone on your team can take it with you to meetings to be detailed in your notes. This will make recording the digital version of those notes in your more formal meeting minutes so much quicker. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- (1) Meeting Minutes Printable PDF [.pdf] – This is a non-branded printable form, ready to go for note-taking in a meeting. (Both A4 and US Letter size are available within the download file.)
- (1) Example Meeting Minutes PDF [.pdf] – This is a filled out template showing what a finished document might look like, giving you and idea of how you might like to organise the details and record them for yourself.
- (1) Template Guide – Meeting Minutes PDF [.pdf] – This is a pdf with all the information, links to FREE video guide, and resources you’ll need to understand how to use this template.
- These templates were created in Microsoft Word and will work best within an up-to-date version of Word.
- To view the PDF files, you will need to ensure you have a PDF viewer installed on your machine. These are often free and can include Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.
Important to note:
- Some parts of the world will have different rules for different business structures in terms of record-keeping. It will be important that you consult the rules in your own area as well as relevant professionals to ensure you are compliant. This template is intended as a guide only and is not legal advice.
- Templates support is provided via the Templates Support Contact form.
All designs are copyright and original to the site owner. Templates are intended for individual use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.