Site Survey Template - Printable
**This is not a physical product**
Not every project will have a ready-to-go set of drawings or have the budget to outsource the survey. As a result, there’s usually some exhausting day(s) for you or someone on your team, recording all the details needed for the survey. And yet, inevitably something still gets missed.
To make this work effective and efficient, you need a system in place which is what the Site Survey template (guide and checklist) is designed for.
Included within the Site Survey Template .zip file:
(1) Site Survey Template File PDF [.pdf] – This is a printable document that you can take with you to site, or use mark-up applications on your iPad or table to help you fill in the necessary information. (US Letter size is available within the download file.) It won’t take away the hard work that is involved in a site survey, but it will make sure you work systematically and thoroughly. The various sheets in the PDF include:
- An overall sheet, for entire property details
- Individual room sheets, for specific space details
- Individual grid paper sheets, for miscellaneous work.
- The overall and individual room sheets, also feature check boxes to let you double-check you’ve taken all the necessary photos as part of your photographic survey, too.
- (1) Example Site Survey PDF [.pdf] - Want to see the site survey template in action? There's a PDF to show you how it's used.
- (1) Template Guide – Meeting Minutes PDF [.pdf] – This is a pdf with all the information, links to the video guide, and resources you’ll need to understand how to use this template effectively.
- To view the PDF files, you will need to ensure you have a PDF viewer installed on your machine. These are often free and can include Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.
- These are printable files and can be printed via any software that allows printing of PDFs.
- To digitally mark-up these files, you will need to ensure you have the appropriate applications and equipment. For example, an iPad with and Apple Pen will be hand to add your own notes and sketches to the digital file.
All designs are copyright and original to the site owner. Templates are intended for individual use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.