3D Plan Drawings in 2D AutoCAD Mini Course
Create 3D plan drawings without have to digitally model it! Using AutoCAD LT or regular AutoCAD, this mini course takes a 2D floor plan and makes a 3D drawing from it. Then adding color and texture via AutoCAD or Photoshop, and finally present it via a free Canva template.
- AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT
- Photoshop (optional depending on how you want to 'render')
- Canva (free version, optional if you'd like to use the presentation template)
This mini course does not include complete tuition with AutoCAD (or Photoshop or Canva) but it does walk you through the steps needed to create this drawing.
- Approximately 1.5 hours of explanatory video
- 19 bite-size lessons walking through file setup, creating drawing, adding color, textures, etc.
- Course handbook (PDF) with key steps and resources
- Favorite resources links
- BONUS Canva template for palette presentation
- Lifetime access