Sketchup + Photoshop: Rendered 3D Visuals Mini Course
Create 3D visuals in varying styles, just with Sketchup Pro and Photoshop - no rendering plugin needed! This mini course walks through the initial set up and 3 distinct rendering styles that can be created from Sketchup images being adjusted in Photoshop. Spend a few minutes in Photoshop, creating presentation ready visuals from Sketchup, instead of using a rendering plugin.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Sketchup Pro (this software isn't required to complete the course, but to apply the lessons to your own work, it's assumed you'll be working in Sketchup Pro.
This mini course does not include complete tuition with Sketchup or Photoshop. But it does walk you through the specific tasks and tools to create compelling visuals from exported images from Sketchup using Photoshop
- Approximately 50 mins of explanatory video
- 5 lessons devoted to general setup and key steps
- 3 comprehensive lessons for each of the explained rendering styles: Painterly effect rendering, Illustrated effect rendering, and Light & Airy Effect Rendering
- Course Handbook PDF + Basic Photoshop Shortcuts Cheatsheet PDF
- Practice File Downloads
- Lifetime access